Buildup forum generates excitement, relationships

BY JOURNAL STAFF

The Guam Industry Forum kicked off on March 7 with a mix of attendees, a buzz of curiosity and growing interest in business collaboration on Guam. Of the 530 registered attendees that flocked to the Grand Ballroom at the Dusit Thani Guam Resort, 47.9% of attendees called Guam home — leaving the majority 52.1% of attendees having traveled to the island to hear more about the opportunities that present themselves on this small island in light of the military buildup that is bubbling up again this year.  

Of those off-island attendees, 30 . . .

This content is available only to subscribers. If you are a member, please log in.


Share This Post