Guam’s Navy part of $42 million awarded for project funding

Washington, DC — Three companies are being awarded a firm-fixed-price and cost-plus-fixed-fee, multi-award contracts for a combined sum of $42,6 million. Some 95% of the funding will go towards purchases for the Navy and the remaining 5% to the government of Australia, under the Foreign Military Sales Program. 

                 BAE Systems Technology Solutions & Services Inc., General Dynamics Mission Systems Inc., and MES Simulation & Training Corp., will perform projects involving hardware design, fabrication, installation of Submarine Multi . . .

This content is available only to subscribers. If you are a member, please log in.


Share This Post