TAMUNING, Guam — The Guam Hotel & Restaurant Association and the Guam Visitors Bureau honored the 2017 Golden Latte Award nominees and winners at GHRA’s annual fundraising gala on March 11. The winners for each category were as follows:
- Individual: Bruce E. Kloppenburg, president, Kloppenburg Enterprises Inc.
- Hotelier: Guam Plaza Hotel (Sudipta R. Basu, general manager)
- Restaurateur: Global Food Services (David A. Alcorn, vice president – new business development)
- Allied: Tropical Productions Inc.
- Hafa Adai Spirit Business: Bank of Guam
- Most Outstanding Tourism Promotion, Project or Event: Tumon Central . . .
This content is available only to subscribers. If you are a member, please log in.