HAGÅTÑA, Guam — The Guam Young Professionals, a committee of the Guam Chamber of Commerce, announced on Jan. 5 the nominees for the 2016 Reina A. Leddy Guam Young Professional of the Year award. The nominees are:
- John Richard Bordallo Bell, attorney and sole proprietor, The Law Office of John Richard Bell Bordallo
- Joaquin P.L.G. Cook, executive vice president, Bank of Guam
- Gavin James Gaminde, regional sales director, Mid Pacific Distributors Inc.
- Sue Jin Lee, reporter, Pacific Daily News
- Jessica A.R. Leon Guerrero, brand manager, Island . . .
This content is available only to subscribers. If you are a member, please log in.