TAMUNING, Guam — The Guam Hotel & Restaurant Association announced on Nov. 10 the results of its 2017 board of directors’ election. Elected to serve a two-year term:
- Hotelier Chapter: Joe C. Blas, assistant general manager, Hotel Nikko Guam
- Hotelier Chapter: Jeffrey Schweizer, general manager, Fiesta Resort Guam
- Restaurateur Chapter: Joshua Suka, restaurant manager, Sea Grill Restaurant
- Allied Industry Chapter: James S. Herbert III, general manager, Triple J Five Star Wholesale Foods Inc.
Holdover directors include:
- Sophia Chu Wigsten, general manager, Hyatt Regency Guam
- Edson Lai . . .
This content is available only to subscribers. If you are a member, please log in.