HAGÅTÑA, Guam — The Guam Chamber of Commerce elected eight board directors for 2017 during its annual membership meeting on Nov. 16. The six voting directors elected to serve three-year terms are:
- Frank Campillo, health plan administrator, Calvo’s SelectCare
- Jeffrey B. Jones, president and chief operating officer, Triple J Enterprises Inc.
- James Moylan, government account manager, NetCare Life & Health, Moylan’s Insurance
- Robert P. Salas, president, Landscape Management Systems Inc.
- Bernadette Valencia, general manager, Matson Navigation Co.
- Albert Yanger, chairman and president, GPSI Guam . . .
This content is available only to subscribers. If you are a member, please log in.