Non-US travelers reminded to get advance parole

GUALO RAI Saipan - David G. Gulick district director of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services in Honolulu said workers who are planning to make off-island trips outside the United States should secure their advance parole or have someone send it to them prior to returning to Saipan . . .

This content is available only to subscribers. If you are a member, please log in.

Share This Post